Classic Grid Black - 2.5 oz - 8" x 7.5" - 250 pieces - Discontinued
Great for fabrics worn close to the skin
"Classic Grid" Stabilizer is a unique non-woven designed specifically for use as a cut away embroidery backing. It is 100% polyester, and is appropriate for use on high-stitch count designs embroidered to unstable fabric. Our "Classic Grid" Stabilizer has a woven core that provides extraordinary strength, and is surrounded by a very soft non-woven fabric that is essential for minimal skin irritation. Classic Grid cut away is manufactured in the USA, and is available in a wide variety of popular pre-cut bundles and in slit widths. Classic Grid has passed all wash and shrinkage evaluations.
General Tips/ Instructions
- 1. Use only one ply sheet, where you may require multiple sheets now.
- 2. Excellent for high-stitch count designs.
- 3. Available in the pre-cut sizes you require.
- 4. Soft, stable, and strong.
- 5. Lightweight
- 6. We do not recommend exposing Classic Grid 2.5 oz to direct heat. Our embroidery stabilizers are 100% polyester, and direct heat will cause them to melt.