Solvy (Water Soluble) 100H - 20x110yd Roll - Discontinued
Solvy is a water soluble film used as an embroidery topping designed to create a smooth surface that provides clear and clean embroidery. We are proud to offer the authentic Solvy product featuring:
- The ideal topping to use on terry cloth, knits, fleece, and many textured fabrics.
- Stitches that will not sink into the fabric, resulting in a crisp definition and detail to your work.
Easy to follow steps for using Solvy:
- Place Solvy on top of framed fabric.
- After the embroidery process is complete, tear-away the larger areas of Solvy™ inside and outside of the design.
- Dissolve Solvy by lightly misting the area with water. Any additional excess will disappear and be removed from the fabric during the first washing.
- If the area is too large to be washed, any excess can be removed with a dampened sponge or cloth.
- Please note that embroidery should not be left damp or wet for any longer than a few minutes.