Using your Mac or PC (regardless of Windows version) you can:
- Merge embroidery designs in almost any format, even while they are in .ZIPs.
- Resize, with stitch recalculation.
- Convert Thread Brands on your designs.
- Add lettering in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can even spiral text or make really LARGE letters.
- Split designs automatically for some multi-position hoops.
- Save in your machine's format.
- Save working files so that you can edit text later.
- Overlap designs and have significant understitching removed.
- Run a simulator to show how your designs will sew out.
- Group/ Ungroup
- Change or remove individual colors in a design.
- And have many chances to Undo you work.
- Also, there are special designs called 'Moddies' that can be used, and some even come with the program. These designs calculate their stitches as you play with them for super results!
- Print applique for pre-cutting - no more cutting in the hoop!
- Save applique as cutting files for Silhouette, Scan 'n Cut and more.
- Intel Mac OSX 10.5 to current
- Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista/7/8/10 32&64 bit
- BriTon Leap is the only company in the World that offers embroidery software running native on Mac and Windows 32 and Windows 64 (so it's faster)