Using your Mac or PC (regardless of Windows version) you can:
- Merge embroidery designs in almost any format, even while they are in .ZIPs.
- Resize, with stitch recalculation.
- Convert Thread Brands on your designs.
- Add lettering in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can even spiral text or make really LARGE letters.
- Split designs automatically for some multi-position hoops.
- Save in your machine's format.
- Save working files so that you can edit text later.
- Overlap designs and have significant understitching removed.
- Run a simulator to show how your designs will sew out.
- Group/ Ungroup
- Change or remove individual colors in a design.
- And have many chances to Undo you work.
- Also, there are special designs called 'Moddies' that can be used, and some even come with the program. These designs calculate their stitches as you play with them for super results!
- Print applique for pre-cutting - no more cutting in the hoop!
- Save applique as cutting files for Silhouette, Scan 'n Cut and more.
- Intel Mac OSX 10.5 to current
- Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista/7/8/10 32&64 bit
- BriTon Leap is the only company in the World that offers embroidery software running native on Mac and Windows 32 and Windows 64 (so it's faster)
Install on any number of machines!
Like all our products running in the Embrilliance Platform, you get both OSX and Windows versions with your purchase. Your license lets you run Embrilliance Essentials on as many computers as you own — even mix and match Mac and Windows.
No dongle required. No limits to the number of installs. As you add Embrilliance software products, all you have to do is register the serial number to the program and all the features are added to the platform. One platform, one install, adds everything the Embrilliance Platform has to offer.
Essentials can read:
.ART, .ART42, .ART50, .ART60, .CND,.CSD, .DST, .DSZ, .EMB, .EMD, .EXP, .EXP+, .HUS, .JAN, .JEF,.JEF+, .PCS, .PCM, .PES, .PHB, .PHC, .PHD, .SEW, .SHV, .TAP,.VIP, .VP3, .XXX
Essentials can write:
.CSD, .DST, .DSZ, .EXP, .EXP+,.HUS, .JEF, .PCS, .PCM, .PES,.SEW, .SHV, .TAP, .VIP, .VP3,.XXX
And it also includes special features to enable Mac users to write USB devices and floppy disks for use with embroidery machines, including Designer 1.
Applique files can be saved as .SVG, .PLT, .FCM (ScanNCut) and .studio (Silhouette).