This does not come with a window, you need to purchase a window size to go with your brackets. This is a two piece set coming with the chassis (pictured) and adapter bracket.
There are 7 window sizes to choose from.
Clamping System Features
- Single lever opens, closes and locks the clamp.
- (8) interchangeable window sizes to choose from.
- Mounts directly to machine drive bar for positive attachment.
- All metal construction, powder coated aluminum & stainless steel.
- Mounting adapters are available for all major single head machines.
- The clamp automatically adjusts to different fabric thickness.
- Clamping action does not leave “hoop burns”
- Clamp stays on the machine while loading and unloading.
The heart of the Slim Line Clamping System is the Clamping Chassis. This is how the top and bottom windows are loaded to hold the fabric and backing to be embroidered. The single lever opens, closes and locks the windows, sandwiching the fabric and backing in between the top and bottom windows. The clamping windows mount to the base and clamp arms and the mounting adapter attaches to the sides. All this in a package that is only 1” high.
The SLIM LINE Clamps attach directly to the drive bar/drive rail of the embroidery machine and because each machine is different, we make mounting adapters to fit specific machines. Adapter styles are available for nearly all major industrial embroidery machine manufacturers and machine types.